Welcome to the Basic Guides. This is a series of plain-English explanations and videos that will introduce the concepts and common uses of the functionality in the Nxt blockchain. If at any point something is unclear, please leave a comment and someone will point you in the right direction..
If you have any question, please visit our frequently asked questions first.
- 1 Common problems and resolutions
- 2 Create or Transfer or Trade an alias
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How to create an account
- 5 How to protect your account with a public key
- 6 How to send NXT
- 7 Default Nxt properties configuration file
- 8 Offline Transaction Signing
- 9 Server and Account Security. SHA256, GPG and SSL
- 10 Uninstall the Nxt software
- 11 Update the Nxt software
General software problems.
How to issue alias operations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Nxt.
Learn how to create an account on the Nxt blockchain.
Learn how to protect your account with a 256 public key which provides ultimate protection.
Step by step guide that explains how to send NXT.
Learn how to modify the Nxt configuration file.
Learn how Nxt supports offline transaction signing, the purpose of which is to protect the secret passphrase from exposure to the Internet. This guide documents the procedure.
Learn how to verify with SHA256, GPG key, how to generate strong passwords and how to configure SSL communication.
Learn how to Uninstall the Nxt software.
Learn how to Update the Nxt software.