Welcome to the advanced guides. This is a series of guides that explain specific question around the Nxt echosystem. If at any point something is unclear please contact us.
If you have any question, please visit our frequently asked questions first.
- 1 How to crate a hallmark for a node
- 2 Nxt Curve25519 implementation
- 3 Exchange Integration
- 4 How Transaction Processing Works
- 5 Node JS module
- 6 Nxt Blockchain Tutorial
- 7 Passphrase Recovery Tool
- 8 Reed-Solomon Address Format
- 9 Set up a public node on a VPS
- 10 Site Integration
- 11 Use the Phasing Feature to Emulate Multisig Accounts in the NXT Platform
- 12 How to generate Vanity Addresses
Guide for creating hallmark ("stamp of approval") for a Nxt node.
Technical explanation of the Nxt Curve25519 implementation..
Learn how to integrate your Exchange with the Nxt blockchain.
Learn the technical details of the Nxt's transaction processing.
Technical details of the Nxt H2 Database, Shell script and Nxt API.
Learn how to use the tool for recovering passwords when you might have a pretty good idea what your passphrase is but perhaps you made a typo while entering it or used a unicode special character without realizing it.
Learn how Nxt supports Reed-Solomon addresses. It's the default format in the official client.
Step by step guide for setting up a public node on a VPS, including specific actions for Amazon AWS
Learn how to integrate your site with the Nxt blockchain.
Learn how to Use the Phasing Feature to Emulate Multisig Accounts in the NXT Platform.
Learn how you can generate Vanity Addresses for Nxt.